BC-6011 Electric Wheelchair by ComfyGo
Are you looking for a low-cost electric wheelchair that can traverse a variety of terrains such as grass, a deceleration strip, brick, or even a bumpy road? Perhaps one that folds up and comes in a variety of colors to suit your personal taste? Look no farther than the ComfyGo BC-6011, it won’t let you down when you need it the most.
This high back electric wheelchair runs on li-ion batteries and has a 500-watt twin engine. It boasts sophisticated electromagnetic brakes for improved safety and convenient stop. The joystick controls on the arm allow users to regulate the direction and speed. When travelling through a crowded place, you may utilize this electric wheelchair at modest speeds.
BUILT WITH DUAL-ENGINE AND ULTRA SAFE:
The BC-6011 includes an 18" broad seat with an indicator light on the joystick, and it is powered by a 500-watt dual-engine motor with adequate torque to drive a person weighing 285 lbs.
It also has anti-tip rear wheels for extra security. This is useful while riding up an incline to avoid tipping over. This machine is very lightweight, weighing only 77 pounds. together with the battery! The battery has a driving range of up to 10 miles.
EASY TO CONTROL & COMFORTABLE:
The BC-6011 Electric Wheelchair is equipped with a 360-degree waterproof universal intelligent Joystick for simple access and operation. It also includes a power indicator light, on/off switch, horn, and speed indicator. This ComfyGo power chair also includes a very comfy breathable seat and a backrest cushion for extra comfort.
Comfy BC-6011 Benefits & Features:
- This series of electric wheelchairs are powered by batteries and use DC motors. Users can control the direction and adjust speed by using the joystick controls located on the arm. This wheelchair can be used at low speeds, has good road conditions, and will handle low slopes.
- The battery gets up to 10+ miles in driving distance.
- Apply to all different road types such as grass, ramp, deceleration strip, brick, muddy, snow, bumpy road.
- The battery can be charged and used together or separately / Airline Friendly — Battery is Allowed for Transport on an Airplane certified high quality worldwide usable charger.
- This 2021 wide seats model-new wheelchair. 360 degree waterproof universal intelligent Joystick, easy controlling, it has a power indicator light, power on/off, horn, speed indication, speed up, and down buttons.
||38″ x 23.5″ x 37″
||18″ x 18″
||69lbs. (without battery), 77 lbs. (with battery)
||0.62 mph – 4 mph/hr.
||19.5″ (from the ground)
||29″ (from the ground)
|Max Loading Weight:
||10 inches (solid)
||16 inches (inflatable)
|Motor x 2 CS DC:
||24V 250W x 2 (Total 500W)
||AC 100-240V, 50Hz,1.5-5A
||Up to 10+ miles
|The Climbing Angle:
|Shipping Box Dimensions:
||34" x17" x27"
ComfyGo BC-6011 Warranty
All new products have a limited warranty. All batteries have a six-month warranty. Spare parts have a one year warranty. The limited warranty does not include labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, non-durable components and components subject to normal wear and needs replacement from time to time (for example rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts). All warranty claims require proof of purchase and the serial number. The customer must provide the complete serial number, model number, purchase channel and order number to the Company. For products under warranty, the Company reserves the right to send a free of charge repair part to the customer.