Patriot-11 Folding Electric Wheelchair by ComfyGo
Are you looking for a low-cost folding electric wheelchair that is lightweight and suitable for airline travel? How about one with a plethora of color options? Look no farther than ComfyGo's Patriot 11 folding electric wheelchair. This chair features a sleek style that is likely to catch people's attention.
COMPACT AND PORTABLE:
This wheelchair weighs 66 lbs with the battery; without the battery, it weighs just 58 lbs. The ComfyGo Patriot 11 is one of the lightest folding electric wheelchairs available today. It practically folds up in seconds and fits comfortably into most car trunks. It is incredibly useful for both storage and travel. Furthermore, the seat and backrest cushions are simply removable for cleaning.
PICK YOUR COLOR:
This electric wheelchair comes in a variety of color options that may be customized to your desire. You may modify the frame color to yellow or silver, as well as the cushion and backrest colors: standard, which is a plain black fabric, or a stitch pattern fabric in black, blue, red, and taba. This is one of the distinctive features of this chair that distinguishes it from the others on the industry.
EASY TO CONTROL:
Some other excellent feature of this power wheelchair is that it features a 20" broad seat and simple to use, universal intelligent joystick with a power indication light, speed adjustment buttons, a power on and off button, as well as a horn.
BRING IT ANYWHERE:
If you are an energetic person who likes to travel and is always on the go, the Patriot 11 is the perfect pick since it is not only lightweight and small but it is also authorized for airline travel and folds up in seconds.
This folding electric wheelchair was built by ComfyGo with dual-engine and shock absorbers for a smoother and more pleasant ride. This is something that no other units in this market have, and it is what truly distinguishes this chair.
ComfyGo Patriot-11Benefits & Features:
- This series of foldable electric wheelchairs are powered by Li-ion batteries and use DC motors. Users can control the direction and adjust speed by using the joystick controls located on the arm. This power wheelchair can be used at low speeds, good road conditions, and will handle low slopes.
- The battery gets up to 13+ miles in driving distance.
- Apply to all different road types such as grass, ramp, deceleration strip, brick, muddy, snow, bumpy road.
- The Lithium battery can be charged and used together or separately / Airline Friendly — Battery is Allowed for Transport on an Airplane certified high quality worldwide usable charger.
- This wide seat model-new power wheelchair has 360 degrees waterproof universal intelligent Joystick, easy controlling, it has a power indicator light, power on/off, horn, speed indication, speed up and down buttons.
|Seat Width Area:
||20" (distance between armrests)
||L: 38.5″ x W: 26″ x H: 42″
||L: 26″ x W: 14″ x H: 32″
||66 lbs (With Battery)
||0.62 mph – 4 mph/hr
|Seat Area Depth:
||20″ (from the ground)
||286 lbs / 130 kg
||12" (solid tire)
||6 Ah * 2 Li-ion
||DC 250W * 2 Brushless Motors
||AC 100-240V, 50Hz,1.5-5A
||Up to 13+ miles
||Intelligent Electromagnetic Brake
||75 lbs / 35 kg
|Shipping Box Dimensions:
||L: 34″ x W: 17″ x H: 27″
|Degree of Protection:
|Cushion & Backrest Color:
||Black, Blue, Red, Taba
|* varies based on weight, incline, speed factors
ComfyGo Patriot-11 Foldable Electric Wheelchair Warranty
All new products have a limited warranty. All batteries have a six-month warranty. Spare parts have a one-year warranty. The limited warranty does not include labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, non-durable components and components subject to normal wear and needs replacement from time to time (for example rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts). All warranty claims require proof of purchase and a serial number. The customer must provide the complete serial number, model number, purchase channel, and order number to the Company. For products under warranty, the Company reserves the right to send a free-of-charge repair part to the customer.