Manual Wheelchair Silver Sport 2 Manual Wheelchair by Drive Medical
The Silver Sport 20" Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of-the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort.
The carbon steel frame, with an attractive silver vein finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing-away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti-tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces, and push-to-lock wheel locks.
Drive Silver Sport 2 Features and Benefits:
- The hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180-degrees
- Arms have support extension for reclining position|Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish is attractive, and easy to maintain
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters|Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping|Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Rear anti-tippers standard|Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard|Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Metal foot plates|Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
Drive Medical Silver Sport 2 Manual
DRIVE SILVER SPORT 2 SPECIFICATIONS
|Back of Chair Height
|Number of wheels
|Overall Product Height
|Overall Product Length
|Overall Product Width
|Primary Product Color
|Primary Product Material
||24 x 1 inch
|Seat to Floor Height