- FREE basket included
- 400 lbs. weight capacity!
- Sliding captain swivel seat
- Flip-up arm rests with height, width & angle adjustment
- Off-board charger
- Headlight, tail lights, turn signals & hazard lights
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Range: 18 miles
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Unit Weight: 190 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 52" inches
Merits Health S141 Pioneer 4 Overview
An electric scooter can be our best companion when it comes to fulfilling our daily activities. It can give us the mobility we need to get everywhere ourselves, allowing us to keep a certain level of independence because we don’t rely on others to bring us everywhere.
The Merits Pioneer 4 is a wonderful model, optimized for outdoor use. The four-wheel mobility scooter design allows for extra driving stability, allowing you to get everywhere safely.
Reliable Quality – With its 250W motor and 34AH battery, the Merits Pioneer 4 is able to take you anywhere you need to go at a decent pace. On top of that, the mobility scooter has a range of up to 18 miles, making it suitable even for day trips with the family.
Why our staff loves the Merits Health Pioneer 4
The Merits Pioneer 4 comes with a plethora of functions to ensure quality and comfort. The tiller is adjustable to fit various arm lengths and can be collapsed easily for some extra storage space. On top of that, the captain seat can easily be adjusted, and the armrests can be flipped up with adjustable height, width and angle.
You'll know that you are getting the Pioneer 4 at the lowest price anywhere, thanks to Everlasting Mobility's Price Match Guarantee and no sales tax! With FREE shipping and financing available, you can enjoy the Merits Health Mobility Scooter right away!
Merits Health S141 Pioneer 4 Warranty
- Frame: 5 years from the date of delivery
- Electronic Controllers, Harnesses, Chargers, Motors: 18 months from the date of delivery
- Excludes: Plastic shrouds, Tires, Upholstery/Arm pads, painted surfaces, seating, bearings
Merits Health S141 Pioneer 4 Specifications
||up to 18 miles
||DC 24V, 250W
||Dynamic Rhino 70A
||12V/U1(34AH) x 2pcs
||10" flat free tires
||10" flat free tires
||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
|Total Unit Weight