Heritage Collection Heavy Duty 3-Position Lift Chair LC-358 XL & XXL by Pride Mobility
Are you looking for a 3 position lift chair that is capable of holding up 500 lbs of weight? And even as much as up to 600 lbs? Well, you have one that is one of the best heavy duty 3 position lift chairs in the industry, the LC-358XL and LC-358XXL bariatric lift chair.
This Heritage Line bariatric 3 position lift chair offers unrivaled comfort for the larger body type. Offering a maximum weight capacity of up to 500 lbs and 600 lbs respectively, a seat width of 30 inches, high-density foam in the seat, and a heavy-duty lift frame, this heavy-duty lift chair will offer superb comfort for the user.
Quality craftmanship and strength combined with its Dual Motor Sync system make this chair easily one of the more durable and well made units on the market today. The two motors on the LC-358 XL & XXL are continuously kept aligned by a system internal system, ensuring uninterrupted operation.
The motors in typical dual motor chairs frequently move at different speeds, throwing them out of sync. The new Dual Motor Sync System, however, features two sensors that can detect when a motor extends too far and can realign the motors. This new method reduces the chair's requirement for maintenance and repairs and keeps it operating smoothly.
Heritage Collection LC-358 XL & XXL By Pride Mobility Benefits & Features:
- Standard footrest extension on 358PW, M, and L for additional leg support while reclined
- Easily adjustable leg levelers provide additional support for uneven surfaces
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Standard head and arm covers
- Large dual pockets for extra storage
- Industry-first Total Comfort Seating features a unique spring design and one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation (except LC-358XL and LC-358XXL)
- Quiet and smooth lift and scissor mechanism system
- Integrated battery backup ensures the chair is operational when the power goes out
- Energy-efficient power box equipped with self-testing electronics and 9’ cord
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frame for added strength and durability
**Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
||5' 6" to 6' 2"
||XL / XXL
||XL - 26" XXL - 30"
|User Height (Low/High):
||5'6 to 6'2
|Heat and Massage Option:
|Seat to Floor Height:
|Seat Back Height:
||XL - 39" XXL - 43"
|Wall Hugger Model:
|Distance from Wall Needed
|Fully Padded Chaise:
|Extended Footrest Available
||Fabric Vinyl Faux Suede Stain Resisting Fabric
|In stock Models Available:
|Arm Covers Included
|Headrest Cover Included
Warranty Information for the Heritage Heavy Duty LC-358XXL 2-Position
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
“*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.