Are you looking for a low-cost electric wheelchair with an automatic reclining backrest and automatic raising leg rests that work together or independently? The is a great solution and unlike anything on the market today.
Designed For Your Comfort
The ComfyGo X-9 is designed to provide you with independence and comfort. It has auto-adjustable leg rests and reclines. This allows you to customize leg elevation and backseat recline to your preferences. Using the 360-degree intelligent joystick, it may be controlled either together or separately.
The joystick controls on the arm of the power chair can also be used to modify the speed and direction of the unit. This is useful when traveling through a congested area and need to slow down, or simply while navigating tight curves.
It also comes with anti-tip rear wheels for further safety. When riding up an incline, this keeps you from falling over. This folding electric wheelchair is light, weighing only 92 pounds when the battery is installed. This chair also features a padded high back seat that is simple to disassemble.
Easy to Control Joystick
The ComfyGo X-9 features a 360-degree intelligent joystick for simple access and operation. The joystick also features a power indicator light, power on/off, a horn, a speed indicator, and controls for chair recline and leg rest adjustments.
Sturdy and Foldable
The X-9 is powered by two 24V 250-watt motors that have the strength and torque to hold a user weighing up to 286 pounds. It has an 18" broad seat that can be folded and fits most car trunks for simpler transport.
This folding electric wheelchair has a top speed of 4 mph and is powered by either 12AH lithium-ion batteries with a range of 10 miles or 17AH lithium-ion batteries with a range of 17 miles on a single charge.
Comfy BC-6011 Benefits & Features:
- This wheelchair can be used at low speeds, has good road conditions, and will handle low slopes.
- The battery gets up to 10+ miles in driving distance.
- The battery can be charged and used together or individually
- Has 360 degree waterproof universal intelligent Joystick, easy to control, it has a power indicator light, power on/off, horn, speed indication, speed up, and down buttons.
- This series of electric wheelchairs are powered by batteries and use DC motors. Users can control the direction and adjust speed by using the joystick controls located on the arm. The joystick can also control the chair recline and leg rest adjustments.