IQ-7000 Folding Electric Wheelchair By ComfyGo
The IQ-7000 Remote control Electric Wheelchair can be the perfect travel companion for you or your loved one! This chair is one of the heavy-duty folding ones that can support 365 pounds with a typical seat depth of 19" between the armrests
FOLDABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT:
The IQ-7000 Remote control electric power chair is one of the lightest collapsible power wheelchairs on the market today, weighing 64 lbs (manual folding) and 67 lbs (automatic folding) with a battery. It folds up in 3 seconds and easily fits inside most trunks. Extremely handy for storage and travel.
Furthermore, the cushion may be detached from the leather. It's as simple as unzipping the leather and removing the cushion. All you have to do to get it out of the seat is lift it up.
CHOOSE WHAT SUITS YOU:
With the ComfyGo IQ-7000 power wheelchair, you can choose from a variety of customizable features. There are five distinct frame color options to pick from: black, bronze, silver, yellow, and black and red. Seat cushions and seat backs are available in black, blue, red, taba, and standard. You may also select between manual and automated folding options.
DESIGNED WITH A REMOTE CONTROL:
This power chair comes with a remote control that allows you to maneuver the wheelchair within 10 yards distance for caregivers or the user of the chair. This remote control feature gives the opportunity to have tighter control over the wheelchair from a watchful and comfortable position. This remote may also be used to fold and unfold the motorized chair. Something no one else in the industry is providing!
TRAVEL-FRIENDLY WITH AIRLINE & CRUISE LINE APPROVED
If you are an energetic person who enjoys traveling, the IQ-7000 remote control electric wheelchair is an excellent choice because it is not only lightweight but also airline certified. ComfyGo is well-known for their large selection of foldable electric wheelchairs.
This folding electric wheelchair has a dual-engine and shock absorber suspension for a smoother and more pleasant ride.
ComfyGo IQ-7000 Benefits & Features:
- This series of electric wheelchairs are powered by Li-ion batteries and use DC motors. Users can control the direction and adjust speed by using the joystick controls located on the arm. This wheelchair can be used at low speeds, has good road conditions, and will handle low slopes.
- The wheelchair comes adjustable (reclining) backrest and under-seat storage.
- Can run to all different road types such as grass, ramp, deceleration strip, brick, muddy, snow, bumpy road.
- The Lithium battery can be charged and used together or separately / Airline Friendly — Battery is allowed for transport on an Airplane and has a certified high-quality worldwide usable charger.
- This 2021 wide seat model-new wheelchair has remote control technology. 360 degree waterproof universal intelligent Joystick, easy controlling, it has a power indicator light, power on/off, horn, speed indication, speed up, and down buttons.
||64 lbs (manual) / 67 lbs (automatic)
|Fold Size :
|Seat Size :
||19”x18” (width x deep)
|Seat Height 20” :
||20” (from the ground)
|Armrest Height :
||29” (from the ground)
|Backrest Height :
||18 – 24” (adjustable)
|Max Capacity :
|Front-wheel Diameter :
||8 inches (solid)
|Rear-wheel Diameter :
||12 inches (inflatable)
|Motor x 2 cs Brushless :
||DC 24V 250W x 2
||AC 100-240V, 50Hz,1.5-5A , 6-8 hours
|Max Distance* :
||* 13 miles
|Degree Of Protection:
|Max Safe Slope :
|Turning Radius :
||≤ 33 inch
|Static Stability :
|Reversing Width :
|The Climbing Angle Of :
|Obstacle Climbing :
|Brake Intelligent :
|Controller Type :
||Detachable All-Direction Joystick
|Shipping Weight :
ComfyGo IQ-7000 Remote Control Folding Electric Wheelchair Warranty
All new products have a limited warranty. All batteries have a six-month warranty. Spare parts have a one-year warranty. The limited warranty does not include labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, non-durable components and components subject to normal wear and needs replacement from time to time (for example rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts). All warranty claims require proof of purchase and a serial number. The customer must provide the complete serial number, model number, purchase channel, and order number to the Company. For products under warranty, the Company reserves the right to send a free-of-charge repair part to the customer.