Battery-Powered Patient Lift 13240 By Drive Medical
Looking for an affordable but reliable Patient lift? One of the most affordable power lifts offered by Drive Medical is this Battery-Powered Lift. This lift is excellent for many transfer situations in the home because of its quick charging, heavy-gauge construction, and simple controls. The 4-point cradle on the Battery-Powered Lift can hold both 4-point and 2-point slings.
What Makes This Different
Drive Medical's battery-powered lift has quick, easy charging so it will be ready when you need it. You just plug it in, and when the "charge" button turns off, you are ready to go. View the Battery-Powered Lift with Removable Battery to learn how to upgrade to the removable battery for easy wall charging. With the distinctive, audible signal that alerts you when the battery drops below 50%, the inconvenience of not knowing when the lift's battery will run out of power is reduced.
For simple transfers and secure repositioning, the Battery-Powered Lift includes a giant actuator pump that safely raises and lowers the user. If the battery dies while the lift is in use, a straightforward emergency system enables the lift to manually lower the user. The user's safety while using the lift is guaranteed by the large, stable base. The foldable mast of the Battery-Powered Lift makes it simple to transport and store.
Drive Medical Battery-Powered Patient Lift Features and Benefits
- Heavy-gauge construction
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode to lower patient down safely
- Fast, easy charge from AC outlet
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Lifting Range: 27.5" to 76"
- Upgradable Removable Battery option for convenient wall charging
- To charge, simply plug in unit. Battery does not need to be removed to be charged
- Lift will not operate while plugged in For home-care use
- Audible warning when battery power falls below 50%
*** Upon arrival, the Battery-Powered Lift needs some simple assembly. When connected in and charging, the lift is not operational.
Drive 13240 Power Patient Lift Warranty
- Limited Lifetime: Frame and structural components
- 1 Year: Electronic components
- 1 Year: Battery