MaxiComforter Heavy Duty Lift Chair PR535-M26 by Golden Technologies
The Maxi Comfort Wide PR535-M26 features a wider seating area and greater lifting capacity to accommodate people who need more space between the armrests. This chair uses 2 heavy-duty motors for strength and support and features the Maxi Comfort ultimate recline technology.
These models from Golden Technologies are constructed with the highest quality components for reliable, steady lift and reclining. MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology provides infinite recline positions including TV Watching, Sleep, Zero Gravity and Trendelenburg positions.
Let Golden Technologies take all the worry out of purchasing a zero gravity lift/recliner chair. Their expert craftsmen blend the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. We confidently stand behind this company and their products. They also provide one of the best warranties in the industry, which includes one year of in home service for the first year.
Golden Technologies MaxiComforter PR535-M26 Benefits & Features:
- Timeless Style and Comfort
- Hand Stuffed Seam Back
- Exceptional Lumbar Support
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek Inside Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Tested and Approved by Electric Testing Labs
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Weight Capacity - 500 lbs
- Best Warranty in Industry
|5' 4" to 5' 10"
|User Height (Low/High):
|5'4 to 5'10
|Heat and Massage Option:
|Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back
|Seat to Floor Height:
|Seat Back Height:
|Back Angle Reclined:
|Wall Hugger Model:
|Distance from Wall Needed
|Fully Padded Chaise
|Extended Footrest Available:
|Fabric Vinyl Faux Leather Velvet
|Instock Models Available:
|Arm Covers Included:
|Headrest Cover Included:
Warranty Information for the Comforter PR-535 Extra Wide with MaxiComfort
CONSUMER LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY MAXICOMFORT MODELS
GOLDEN, through its authorized distributor/service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
• GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at their option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
• GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOURTH THROUGH SEVENTH YEAR
During the period beginning with the expiration of the full three year parts warranty offered above and continuing through the seventh year after date of original purchase by a consumer, GOLDEN will warrant the electrical parts on the following pro-rated basis. • Year 4 earns a 35% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 5 earns a 25% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 6 earns a 15% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 7 earns a 5% discount off suggested retail price
By way of example, a part costing $100.00 that needs replacement in year 4 would cost $65.00. GOLDEN shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expense for examination and/or service of any warranted part or to pay for costs of transportation, handling and packaging of the chair and/or parts or components.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTY
GOLDEN will, at its option, repair and/or replace the defective parts and/or components provided that the warranty parts have not been subject to misuse, abuse or improper service by the consumer, have not been damaged in transit or handling and/or have not been altered or repaired by unauthorized representatives.
This warranty does not include costs for unnecessary service calls, i.e., in-home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the product, or finding an unsatisfactory power connection, etc.
Exceeding the weight capacity of the chair will void the warranty.
PR535 Petite or Small.............................. 300 lbs.
PR535 Medium......................................... 375 lbs.
535 Medium or Large................................ 375 lbs.
PR756MC Medium or Large..................... 375 lbs.
In the event that the product does not conform to this warranty at any time while this warranty is in effect, Golden
will correct the defect in conformity with the Consumer Limited Lifetime and Seven Year Warranty.
THE LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS THE SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR PROVIDE FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT OR PAYMENT OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental damages so the above limitation or Exclusion may not apply to you.
GOLDEN shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage or loss not contained in this Warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from State to state.
All warranty claims must be approved by Golden Technologies before any service is performed.
Warranty is valid in all 50 states, Canadian Provinces and Puerto Rico.
"Lifetime Warranty" on Brisa fabrics by UltraFabrics
The most common kind of warranty on goods is a warranty that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. This simply promises that the Ultrafabrics properly constructed the product, out of proper materials, and implies the products will perform as well as such products customarily do.