Merits Health Regal Power Wheelchair
This product is named 'regal' for a reason. This is a truly magnificent, state-of-the-art power wheelchair.
This chair goes up to 5 mph, has a range of 18 miles and is able to support up to 300 pounds.
You can feel confident each time you ride as this equipment is sturdy and provides ultimate stability at all times.
And to add to the regal effect, this motorized wheelchair comes with a captain seat that is customizable for your comfort.
You deserve some luxurious comfort in your life. You will be confident and safe in the Merits Health Regal Power Wheelchair. You will never need another chair again. This will become your partner in helping you get around either to the grocery store or to your next adventure!
- 300 lbs. weight capacity!
- Lower seat height which facilitates transfers and makes it the most stable unit in its class
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Excellent maneuverability
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Range: 18 miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Unit Weight: 189 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 21" inches
Why you should consider buying the Merits Health Regal Power Wheelchair
The Regal Power Wheelchair provides excellent maneuverability with its 21" inch turning radius. With 18 miles per single charge, the Regal Power Chair gives you all you need to roam around all day with ease. We love the programmable controller that basically customizes to the users needs to fulfill their demands. It's like a wheelchair was customized for you!
You'll know that you are getting the Merits Regal Power Chair at the lowest price anywhere, thanks to Everlasting Mobility's Price Match Guarantee and no sales tax! With FREE shipping and financing available, you can enjoy the Merits Health Wheelchair right away!
Merits P310 Regal Manual
Merits Health Regal Warranty
- Frame: 5 years from the date of delivery
- Electronic Controllers, Harnesses, Chargers, Motors: 18 months from the date of delivery
- Excludes: Plastic shrouds, Tires, Upholstery/Arm pads, painted surfaces, seating, bearings
Merits Health Regal Specifications