Geo Cruiser DX Lightweight Folding Power Wheelchair by Pathway Mobility
Are you seeking a lightweight folding power wheelchair that is easy to use and is airline-approved? The Geo Cruiser DX folding electric wheelchair is the answer. Finally, a foldable mobility solution for those who are constantly on the move. You may now go shopping, attend family gatherings, visit museums, and participate in a variety of other social activities that you previously believed were impossible.
The Geo Cruiser DX is an FDA-approved rear wheel drive electric wheelchair that allows the user to move around in a safe and easy manner. When the battery is removed, it weighs only 50 pounds; with the battery in place, it weighs 56 pounds. Pathway Mobility has patented this unit's design, which allows it to be folded and unfolded in seconds.
Because the Geo Cruiser DX is compact, it is easy to transfer in most vehicles' hatchbacks or trunks. Furthermore, the battery in this item complies with regulatory rules for air travel. Typically, you ride your Geo Cruiser right to the boarding station and check it with the airline.
This folding power chair also has a four-position adjustable backrest, a three-position adjustable footrest, and adjustable leg guards to provide you with the most comfortable position for your needs. The DX model is simple to set up; simply attach the "Quick-Release" joystick and you're ready to go.
Geo Cruiser DX by Pathway Mobility Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight design
- Folds and unfolds in a matter of seconds.
- Design that is both stable and long-lasting
- FDA approval for safety
- Fits in a car's trunk, as well as a van, lorry, bus, or train's.
- Airlines and cruise lines have approved you for travel.
- Backrest and footrest that may be adjusted
- Lithium-ion batteries that are more advanced
- Right or Left arm position Quick-Release Joystick
- With the kickstand, parking is a breeze.
- Fits through conventional residential and commercial entrances
- The armrests can be elevated for easier access to the sides.
- Seat covers that can be removed for easy cleaning
- The anodized paint finish is stunning.
- Service and maintenance are minimal.
- Under-Seat Basket (FREE)
Pathway Mobility Geo Cruiser DX Key Specifications:
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Range: up to 15 miles
- Weight Capacity: 270 lbs.
- Unit Weight: 56 lbs. with batteries
- Turning Radius: 31.5 inches
You'll know that you are getting the Geo Cruiser DX at the lowest price anywhere, thanks to Everlasting Mobility's Price Match Guarantee and no sales tax! With FREE shipping and financing available, you can enjoy the Geo Cruiser Lightweight Folding Wheelchair right away!
Geo Cruiser Warranty
The Geo Cruiser comes with a limited warranty and the following coverage:
- Frame - Three (3) years
- Mechanical Parts: One (1) year parts and labor
The Joystick controller and cable assembly will not be warranted if there is physical damage to the joystick, connector pins, connectors or cable. Any physical damage to the plastics will not be covered.
- Battery: One (1) year parts and labor
Geo Cruiser DX Specifications
|FDA Cleared for Safety
|Product Weight with Batteries
|Maximum User Weight Capacity
|Unfolded Size (L x W x H)
||36” x 24.5” x 35”
|Folded Size (L x W x H)
||13” x 24.5” x 28”
|Seat Size (L x W)
||17” x 15”
|Seat Height (From Ground)
||Comfort Rest Memory Foam
|Seat Cover Material
||Washable Nylon Mesh
|Removable Seat Cushion
||14.5” (17.5” to top of backrest bar)
|Backrest Recline Positions
|Armrest Height (From Ground)
|Armrest Height (From top of seat)
|Distance Between Armrests
|Joystick Height (From Ground)
|Adjustable Leg Guards
||Up to 15 Miles
|Maximum Speed (Adjustable)
||Up to 4 MPH
|Distance from Seat to Footrest
|Ground Clearance (Foot Rest to Ground)
||Yes 3 positions
- Frame - 3 Years
- Electrical/Mechanical - 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Battery - 1 Year Parts & Labor