itJazzy EVO 613 Power Wheelchair by Pride Mobility
Introducing the EVO 613 by Pride Mobility, a mid-wheel drive power wheelchair with a great turning radius and the option to upgrade to a lithium ion battery.
SWIVEL SEAT & ADJUSTABLE ARMRESTS:
The armrests are adjustable, which flips up, and the seat also swivels to make getting in and out of the chair easy and smooth. Additionally, they can be adjusted for height and outward to provide the user with a large sitting space.
ACTIVE-TRAC (ATX) SUSPENSION:
The EVO 613 by Pride Mobility features a patented active-trac suspension, which is designed to provide a smooth ride and reduce back discomfort for the rider. The suspension is located in the large drive wheel where most of the rider's weight is distributed, providing optimal support and comfort.
2 BATTERY TYPES:
The power wheelchair offers the option to upgrade to a lithium ion battery, which has several benefits. The lithium ion battery charges faster and lasts longer compared to a sealed lead acid battery. Additionally, it offers a longer battery range than a standard one. This makes it a great option for those who need to use their power chair for longer periods of time.
DIFFERENT COLOR CHOICES & GREAT SPEED:
The fact that this chair is available in 6 different colors to suit your style is just one of the unique characteristics that makes it stand out among its class. Plus, it has a good battery range of 21 miles on the lithium-ion battery and 17 miles on the standard battery. With its maximum speed of 5 mph, and for being manufactured by one of the best mobility brands, Pride Mobility, you can be rest assured that you have one of the most well-built and adaptable power wheelchairs on the market right now.
Pride Jazzy EVO 613 Benefits & Features:
- Narrow base width of just 22”
- 17 Miles per charge with standard batteries and 21 miles with Lithium ion
- Mid-Wheel 6 Technology creates tight 22” turning radius
- Active-Trac (ATX) Suspension provides smooth ride on uneven surfaces
- Memory Foam padded high-back seat that swivels
||17.00 miles / 21 miles
||Mid Wheel Drive
||Height Adjustable Flip Back
||Reclining Back High Back Seat
|Seat to Floor Height:
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:
||Right / Left
||Two 12 volt, NF-22 batteries
|Battery Charger Type:
|Drive Wheel Size:
|Rear Caster Size:
|Standard Seat Weight:
|Battery Pack Weight:
Warranty Information for the Jazzy EVO 613
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
13-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including: Main frame assemblies, including:
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
Plastic components, excluding body
- Front rigging mounting brackets
13-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Batteries The batteries are covered by a separate 13-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- ABS Plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes ! Upholstery and seating
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage