Essential Collection 3-Position Lift Chair LC-105 by Pride Mobility
Are you seeking a lift chair that is reasonably priced without sacrificing quality? You might find the Pride Mobility LC-105 to be an ideal option. It has a split sewn-back that helps make it comfortable to lay down in almost any position.
A very quiet motorized actuator that has adequate power to easily elevate you is also a feature of this lift chair. With the use of two-button remote hand control, the Pride LC-105 lift chair's three positions let you easily stand up, read a book, or watch TV while still feeling comfortable.
One side pocket on this lift chair can be used to hold a magazine or a phone. Additionally, 5 ready-to-ship colors are offered. Although imitation leather is an upgrade option, the standard fabric for these chairs is suede.
In the case of a power outage, the lift chair's handy backup transformer will still allow you to exit the chair. The first assembly of the chair is quite easy and does not involve any tools.
The Pride Mobility lift chairs are produced in the US. Compared to other facilities, their manufacturing facility is contemporary and cutting-edge. The best-in-class guarantee from Pride, which includes a year of in-home servicing, is one of this product's top features.
Pride Mobility LC-105 Benefits & Features:
- Easy-to-use hand control adjusts your chair to find your perfect position
- Large dual pockets offer ample storage space that is easily accessible
- Smooth and durable lift and scissor mechanism for long-lasting and quiet performance
- The removable back lets you adjust chair padding as needed
- Integrated battery backup ensures the chair is operational when the power goes out1
- Energy-efficient power box equipped with self-testing electronics and 9’ cord
- Lifetime warranty on the steel lift frame
**Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
||5' 4" to 6' 0"
|User Height (Low/High):
||5'4 to 6'0
|Heat and Massage Option
|Seat to Floor Height:
|Seat Back Height:
|Wall Hugger Model:
|Distance from Wall Needed:
|Fully Padded Chaise
|Extended Footrest Available:
|Instock Models Available:
|Arm Covers Included
|Headrest Cover Included:
Warranty Information for the Specialty LC-105 3-Position
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust or saw dust, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
“*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.