Flyte Mobility Scooter With MK2 Docking Station By Quingo
Are you searching for a self-loading portable full size mobility scooter? Well, look no further than the MS Quingo Flyte Mobility Scooter with MK2 Docking Station. Utilizing the cutting-edge and innovative MK2 docking station, the Flyte mobility scooter loads and unloads itself in less than 60 seconds.
With the revolutionary MK2 docking station, the Flyte mobility scooter—the next-generation self-loading portable in the Quingo mobility scooters lineup—loads and unloads itself in less than 60 seconds. With the largest component weighing only 19.6 lb, the MK2 docking station is lighter, more flexible, and easier to install. With the accompanying SUV adaptor kit, it will suit the majority of hatchbacks and SUVs.
Quingo's Flyte mobility scooter advances portability by eliminating the need for strenuous lifting and loading in less than 60 seconds.
The Flyte can be easily transported in almost any hatchback car, SUV, or van thanks to its ability to self-load utilizing the two-button wired controller and MK2 docking station (requires SUV and 4 x4 Docking Station Extension Kit). The Flyte is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use and may be used for outings to the neighborhood store, malls, and other public locations, as well as for staying in touch with family and friends.
5-WHEEL STABILITY SYSTEM:
All Quingo scooters include a distinctive 5-wheel stability system that enhances posture while driving and preserves maneuverability. You will benefit from the maneuverability of a 3-wheel mobility scooter and the stability and safety features of a 4-wheel scooter thanks to the revolutionary 5-wheel design.
The Flyte offers an amazing anatomical driving position and an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4-wheel mobility scooter of comparable length, just like all Quingo scooters. Individual adjustment in several places is possible with the Quintell™ Adaptive footplates to guarantee the best ergonomic riding position.
SAFETY & EASY TO VIEW DIGITAL DASH:
With a battery meter gauge, digital status and fault indications, an infinitely variable speed dial, a push button lighting control, an audible warning horn button, fingertip forward and backward speed controls, and a security ignition key, the digital dash is simple to use.
This mobility scooter is equipped with an automatic regenerative brake, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, and easy grip manual hand brake. It also offers 3x front lights & 2x rear lights/center rear brake warning lights for added safety.
Quingo Flyte Mobility Scooter with MK2 Docking Station Benefits & Features:
- No ordinary portable mobility scooter - Enhanced 5-wheel Although quick, the older 3-wheel models can't match the stability of the 4-wheel models.
Whether using the British-designed 5-wheel Quintell™ technology, you may navigate tight corners, hills, slopes, or when mounting or descending curbs with unmatched agility and stability.
- Portability in its own class – With its self-loading ability and all-new MK2 docking station, the Flyte makes transporting your mobility scooter a breeze. The heavy lifting is eliminated, as loading and unloading are achieved by using the 2 buttons on the wired controller. The heaviest component on the MK2 docking station weighs just 19.6lb.
- Safer management of curbs, especially at angles - Curbs can be a big impediment for scooter users. The only 5-wheel system with the capacity to climb and descend kerbs at an angle of up to 45° is the Quingo. Additionally, Quingo's revolutionary Kerbmaster inhibits beaching because of its auto-powered propulsion system, which also prevents tilting.
- Automatic electromagnetic parking brakes, easy-grip manual hand brakes, and automatic regenerative braking systems.
- Improved posture and comfort - A key factor in selecting any mobility vehicle is the ability to adopt a healthy posture. The Quingo line of mobility scooters is the only one on the market with adaptable footplates and complete ergonomic posture control, providing great comfort throughout even the longest outings.
- Easy view digital dash with battery meter gauge, digital status/fault indicators, infinitely variable speed dial, push button lighting control, audible warning horn button, fingertip forward/reverse speed levers, and security ignition key.
- Two-tone fold-flat seat with forward/reverse mechanism & quick-release seatbelt.
- 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights/center rear brake warning light.
- The docking station securely holds Flyte during transit. Fits most small hatchback cars and larger vehicles with no modifications to the vehicle and no tools required.
- Unrivaled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5-wheel Quingo proved to be more maneuverable than any 4-wheel scooter of comparable length on the market today. This allows for agility, while maintaining safety, in places with restricted space, such as small shops and shopping centers.
Quingo Flyte Mobility Scooter Specifications
|Kerb Climbing Height Ability:
||5 Wheel PMV*
|Weights & Capacities
|Maximum Weight Limit:
||4 x 22AH
- *Personal Mobility Scooter
- **23 Travel Range Varies By Terrain, Weight of Rider, and Ambient Temperature