Toura 2 Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter By Quingo
Are you prepared to travel in style on a strong, heavy-duty mobility scooter that can handle curbs and climb hills? The Quingo Toura 2 scooter offers a remarkable 55-mile driving range thanks to its powerful 650-watt motor and two 100Ah batteries. It is simple to understand why the Toura 2 is so well-liked when you consider that it can support 500 lbs of weight.
Reliable 5-Wheel Design
The Toura 2 comes with the Quingo promise of increased stability, comfort, and maneuverability, much like all the other mobility scooters in the Quingo product line. Due to its innovative 5-wheel design, the Toura 2 can handle tougher terrain. You may go at 45-degree angles without toppling thanks to the Quintell 5 Wheel Stabilizing System.
Large-diameter tires are another feature of this heavy-duty type that enable safe curb climbing on curbs up to 4 inches in height. Quingo gives you a lot more flexibility and independence, enabling you to go anywhere you desire.
Ready for The Outdoors
With a top speed of 12 miles per hour, the Quingo Toura 2 is a powerful, heavy duty mobility scooter. This is one of the better outdoor models on the market, with big wheels that can easily go over hills, curbs, dips, and inclines. Driving is permitted on uneven ground, grass, and gravel. Set your top speed to 4 mph when riding on the sidewalk to protect both you and those around you.
Thick Padded Captains Seat
The ergonomic seat is double-padded for all-day comfort. To find your ideal position, you can change the back angle, forward and backward movement of the seat, and seat height. To increase safety and convenience when getting on and off the scooter, the seat also swivels.
Do you suffer ankle or knee pain? You have increased comfort and flexibility thanks to the individually adjustable footplates. Even compared to an ordinary 4-wheel scooters, the Toura 2 offer 80% more legroom!
Superior Suspension System
With its distinctive suspension system and energy-absorbing bumper, the Quingo Toura 2 allows you to travel long distances in the utmost comfort. The rear-mounted suspension makes for a comfortable ride. If you want a softer or rougher ride, you can change the suspension settings.
Adjustable Handle Bar
You can acquire the ideal angle for your shoulders, arms, and wrists thanks to the handlebar's adjustability. Additionally self-leveling, the tiller allows for quick and simple adjustments. Take advantage of the digital dash's simple controls and illumination at night for increased safety.
Below the tiller, a sizable front basket is attached on the chassis. The basket can hold all of your necessities, whether you want to carry your shopping bags or even bring a picnic to the park. The tiller is light to adjust and simple to use at all times.
Quingo Toura 2 Benefits & Features:
- NEW EZ View Digital Display with sun cover and self-leveling settings. Included are a new EZ view display with an odometer, a new anti-glare dash cover, a self-leveling handlebar and headlight adjustment, an infinitely variable speed dial, low light illumination, a battery gauge, an external temperature gauge, on-screen error diagnostics and status signals, a hazard warning switch, a turn indicator switch, a security ignition switch, a half-speed override switch, an audible warning horn button, an easy
- Quingo's NEW Comfort + Seating. Extra wide flip-up armrests, a new quick release, retractable safety belt, Quintell™ adaptive footplates, an ergonomic, Super Lux, extra wide high back reclining seat with a logo embroidered on the headrest, an extended easy access seat slide and swivel with fold-flat feature, and extra wide flip-up armrests with even more adjustment for width and height = EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT
- NEW Chassis Mounted Basket. New easy reach front shopping basket position mounted directly to the chassis meaning steering remains light and is unaffected by heavier loads = LIGHTER STEERING UNDER LOAD
- NEW Tri-Wheel Stability & Steering. Quintell's five-wheel stability system is available on all models. With its completely adjustable, self-centering steering column, improved stability, safer cornering dynamics, agility in limited places, and superb curb handling, this World Patent-protected technology now offers exceptional ergonomic posture control = AGILITY & STABILITY ALL IN ONE.
- NEW SmoothDrive II Suspension. The Quingo Toura 2 enjoys adjustable extra-long travel suspension with a softer ride available when necessary.
- Front integral lever arm coil springs and rear adjustable SmoothDrive II coil spring suspension.
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- LED daytime running lights, 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights, turn signals and four-way hazard warning, center rear brake warning light, side safety reflectors, and rear brake warning lights.
- Large pneumatic outrigger wheels for improved curb handling and a long wheelbase remove the need for anti-grounding/tipping wheels.
- 2 handlebar mounted rear view mirrors.
- 12-volt power socket for accessories.
|Kerb Climbing Height Ability:
||5 Wheel PMV*
|Weights & Capacities
|Maximum Weight Limit:
||220 kg/485 lbs
||2 x 100Ah
*Personal Mobility Scooter
**23 Travel Range Varies By Terrain, Weight of Rider, and Ambient Temperature
Quingo Toura 2 Warranty:
*3 Years on All Parts