Vitess 2 Mobility Scooter By Quingo
Are you looking for a strong mobility scooter designed for a variety of terrains and hills? Quingo's Vitess 2 Scooter is a great mobility scooter with exceptional performance and a fashionable ride. Quingo's ground-breaking 5-wheel design is incorporated into the Vitess 2 mobility scooter for improved maneuverability and safety. Additionally, it has a driving range of 30 miles and a 400-pound weight capacity!
Handles Curbs Easily
The 5-wheel design of the Quingo Vitess 2 Scooter gives you unmatched control when negotiating bumps. The Quingo scooter can comfortably go up or down curbs at an angle without sacrificing safety, in contrast to 4-wheel scooters that must face curbs head-on to prevent tipping. A 3-inch curb at a 45-degree incline is no match for the Quingo Vitess 2's ease of climbing.
Remarkable 5-Wheel Design
Quingo's ground-breaking 5-wheel stability technology is on display in this well-liked mobility scooter. It not only offers more stability and safety, but it also enables you to make considerably tighter turns. The Vitess 2 offers improved comfort and performance when navigating down isles or narrow hallways.
With a top speed of 8 mph, the Vitess 2 is an excellent choice for getting around fast. You can quickly reach your location by driving on the road in safety. Driving on the sidewalk? Your top speed can be reduced to 4 mph for safe sidewalk travel with an easy transition.
Adjustable Handlebar and Foot Plates
Your comfort extends beyond just your seat. The Vitess 2 offers adjustable adaptable foot plates that can be positioned at a natural angle for your comfort. They may each be adjusted independently to accommodate the ideal leg posture. Additionally, compared to typical mobility scooters, the footplates provide 80% more foot space!
Also, the handlebar is infinitely adjustable and self-leveling allowing you to quickly find the ideal position. The handlebar tilts to the ideal position for you before being firmly locked in place. The large front basket is fixed to the chassis for added room to carry your belongings. So you can still enjoy light and smooth steering, while at the same time load up on your groceries.
Enjoy Outstanding Comfort
The Quingo Vitess 2 scooter is not only a great scooter, but it also provides outstanding comfort. Full posture control is possible with the adjustable seat. For comfort on lengthy journeys, you can modify the seat's height, width, and depth. This can ease the strain on your back and legs. The seat also swivels for simple mounting and dismounting and makes it simple to pull up next to a table when you are out to eat.
Daytime running lights are turned on automatically as soon as the Quingo Vitess 2 is turned on. This guarantees improved safety and better visibility. A prominent reverse light is also included. You can turn on the main headlight and the rear lights in the evening to add further illumination.
Quingo Vitess 2 Benefits & Features:
NEW EZ View Digital Display with sun cover and self-leveling settings. Included are a new anti-glare dash cover, new EZ view display with an odometer, self-leveling handlebars and headlight adjustments, an infinitely variable speed dial, low light illumination, battery gauges, external temperature gauges, on-screen error diagnostics, and status indicators, as well as hazard warning switches, turn indicator switches, security ignition switches, half speed override switches, audible warning horn buttons, easy access seat slide enable warning, and programmable controller
- Quingo Comfort + Seating, NEW. Quintell™ adaptive footplates, a new rapid release, retractable safety belt, a high back seat with headrest, new broad armrests with even more flexibility, an expanded easy access seat slide, and all of these features combine to provide EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT.
NEW Chassis Mounted Basket. New easy-reach front shopping basket position mounted directly to the chassis meaning steering remains light and is unaffected by heavier loads = LIGHTER STEERING UNDER LOAD
- Tri-Wheel Stability & Steering NEW. The Quintell 5-wheel stability system is standard on all versions. With its completely adjustable, self-centering steering column, this World Patent-protected technology now offers outstanding ergonomic posture control, greater stability, safer cornering dynamics, agility in limited places, and exceptional curb handling = AGILITY & STABILITY ALL IN ONE.
- Front integral lever arm coil springs and rear long travel coil springs.
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- LED daytime running lights, 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights, turn signals and four-way hazard warning, center rear brake warning light.
- 2 handlebar mounted rear view mirrors.
- 12-volt power socket for accessories
|Kerb Climbing Height Ability:
||5 Wheel PMV*
|Weights & Capacities
|Maximum Weight Limit:
||182 kg/403 lbs
||2 x 50Ah
*Personal Mobility Scooter
**Travel Range Varies By Terrain, Weight of Rider, and Ambient Temperature
Quingo Vitess 2 Warranty:
*3 Years on All Parts