X-Lite Ultra Lightweight Folding Power Wheelchair By ComfyGo
Are you looking for an airline-acceptable ultra-lightweight electric wheelchair? How about one that is one of the top lightest foldable power wheelchairs on the market today? Introducing the all newe ComfyGo X-Lite Ultra Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair. This lightweight portable power chair is made of Aluminum Alloy and only weighs 28 lbs. without the batteries and can hold 220 lbs. maximum weight capacity.
User Friendly Joystick:
A 360-degree universal intelligent digital joystick with an clean display ensures precise and user-friendly control over your movement is another awesome feature of the ComfyGo X-lite power chair.
On the controller are the power on/off switch, speed selection buttons, horn button, battery level display, and 360-degree joystick intuitive controller.
Tough, Lightweight and Portable:
The portable power wheelchair X-lite is small but powerful chair, powered by two 200W brushless silent motors that can deliver smooth and efficient power to handle a range of terrains. The two independent-operational brushless motors work together to produce a motor output of 400W.
High-grade aircraft-grade aluminum alloy is used in the construction of the X-lite foldable electric wheelchair's frame. The material is renowned for having a remarkable strength-to-weight ratio, making it both strong and light. The X-lite is the ideal travel companion because it is highly portable, allowing for simple transit and storage options, and the frame weights ultra lightweight at 28 pounds (without battery).
The single standard 5.2AH lithium-ion battery that powers the folding power wheelchair X-lite can be easily removed for traveling or charging thanks to its quick-release mechanism. Plus, the battery is approved for airline travel.
The X-lite also offers a respectable range of up to 10 miles when purchased with an additional battery.
ComfyGo X-lite Ultra Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair Benefits & Features:
- Supports a maximum weight of 220 lbs.
- Up to 5 miles of excellent driving range are provided by a single 24V 5.2AH battery. The battery has received approval from airlines and cruise lines, making travel simple.
- The charging time for the battery is 3 to 5 hours.
- Equipped with two 200W brushless silent motors. Each motor operates independently, delivering a combined motor power of 400W.
- The motors have the capability to climb inclines up to 3 degrees.
- Has a digital joystick controller with an LCD display for simple navigation.
- Features solid tires, with 12" rear tires and 7" solid front tire
ComfyGo X-Lite Ultra Lightweight Folding Electric Wheelchair Warranty
- The X-lite Power Chair comes with a standard 1-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.