Electric Wheelchair Model V by Vive Health
If you are looking to gain mobility using a well built front wheel drive power wheelchair, then this Vive Health Electric Wheelchair Model V is a great option. It is ideal to use when navigating both indoor and outdoor smooth surfaces such as concrete, tile, carpeting, or pavement. Not only designed with the comfort and safety of the user in mind, this wheelchair also delivers the performance you need for smooth rides.
Comfortable Mobility & Customizable Seating
The Model V design is centered on the safety and comfort of those with limited mobility. It safely supports up to 300 lbs. and features a large, height-adjustable, 18” x 20” captain’s seat. The seat is equipped with a lab belt for enhanced safety. It also reclines for comfort and swivels for easy transfers into and out of the seat.
Additionally, this front wheel drive electric wheelchair seat has two padded armrests on each side and a flip up footplate. Both adjust in height, width, and angle to provide personalized seating for most adults.
Safe & Easy To Operate
The Vive Health Model V is ideal to navigate around your home thanks to its tight 25” turning radius and 2.5” ground clearance. It is also suitable for level outdoor surfaces like concrete or pavement, as well as those with a gentle incline.
Operation is made easy thanks to the 360 degree joystick, which lets you control both direction and speed very intuitively. The wheelchair controller is repositionable for use on the left or right side and includes a safety horn button and a battery charge indicator
Vive Health Electric Wheelchair Model V Benefits and Features:
- Our Vive Mobility electric power chair provides optimal comfort and safe, stable mobility. The large electric wheelchair smoothly navigates indoors, enabling independent mobility in comfort and style.
- Ideal for navigating around your home, the large power wheelchair features a tight, 25” turning radius and 2.5” ground clearance to easily navigate indoors and on level outdoor surfaces such as pavement and concrete and those with a gentle incline.
- Featuring a 360-degree, joystick controller, our electric wheelchair is easy to operate. The intuitive joystick controller allows you to easily navigate around obstacles while monitoring and adjusting the speed of the electric wheelchair up to 4mph. The wheelchair controller is repositionable for use on the left or right side and includes a safety horn button and a battery charge indicator.
- Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the large power chair is equipped with a cushioned 18” by 20” captain’s seat with a lap belt for added safety. The wide seat is height adjustable, reclines for greater comfort, and swivels for easy transfers. The footplate and armrest height, width, and angle are also adjustable to provide personalized seating for most adults.
- Our Vive Mobility electric wheelchair includes a five-year guarantee on the wheelchair frame and a 6-month guarantee on electrical components including the batteries and controller. The charger and handles are covered by a 90-day guarantee, the battery case by a 60-day guarantee, and all other components not mentioned above by a 30-day guarantee.
|Max. Climbing Angle
||Width 18 - 20" / Depth 18" / Back Height 18.5"
||Motor 200w X 3900rpm
|Controller Dynamic Shark
||Flat Free C
||6" X 2"
||10" X 3"
|Battery Weight (Pair)
Warranty Vive Health Model V Power Wheelchair:
The following Parts of the power wheelchair are covered under Warranty
5-year warranty on front and rear section Frames from the date of purchase
1-year warranty on the following parts from the date of purchase
Electric control system and Drive Lever
Six month Limited warranty on batteries from date of purchase